Miscrits World of Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for broken and simple English

2 posters

Go down

Sorry for broken and simple English Empty Sorry for broken and simple English

Post by LwhXD Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Chapter 1 ( Character intro )
  "Finally ... Please ... You must help us ... " , This was the dialogue that keep appear in the dream of Zac . Zac is a energetic teenager , he often won many medal in any sport competition . Today is the day before the sems break , Zac finish his test early so he fall asleep . But everytime he sleep , the dream will haunted him . Time up , Sue and Frank come nearby Zac and wake him up .
 " Wake up Zac ! Move your ass from the chair , is time to go home now ! " Frank raise his voice while kicking the chair .
 " Huh ! " said Zac while rubbing his eyes , " So u have that dream again , Zac ? " said Sue , " Come on man ! Do you do something bad recently ? My grandma said if u dream the same thing everytime , it will happen too in reality... " said Frank . Frank and Sue are friends with Zac , they all live in one neighborhood and knew each other since they were young age .
 After packing up , they walk together to home which not far from their college. Along the way , Zac seem like worry because of what Frank said , if the dream come to reality , it must be bad as the voice in his dream begged for help . Sue and Frank know what happening so they decided to start up a topic.
 " So Zac , what will u do in these holiday ? " said Sue , " Yea bro , what is your plan ? I'm not going anywhere as I wanted to finish my game " said Frank , " I ... I don't know ... I have no idea ... " reply Zac .
 At the same time , a pair of eyes spying them from behind and then vanish in a second ...
 Zac was finally home , he take a bath and ready to having his meal . Just before he start , his mom come down from her room with a letter in her hand.
 " Zac , may u come here for a minute ? " said Mom , " Sure... " reply Zac , " Zac , this morning your uncle sent u a letter , I'm sorry for open your letter because I'm curious what your uncle wrote ... " said Mom guiltily , " It ok Mom ... WAIT ! WHEN DID I GOT UNCLE ? "reply Zac , " Sure u have , u already meet him when u still young , don't you remember ? " said Mom while Zac shake his head , " Nevermind then , your uncle want you to visit him , he say in the letter u may bring your friends along if you want . " said Mom .
 After the conversation , Zac went back to his room after having his meal . Zac search across the internet for the location mention by his uncle in the letter . Zac find out it was a place where nearby seashore and famous with it breath taking sunset view . Without any delay , he contact Frank and Sue and ask whether if they want to go with him . By the moment , the pair of eyes appear again at the corner of Zac's room with a sign of hope then vanish again...
 In the other morning , Zac together with his friends gather Infront of his house to wait for grab car .
 " Be careful my boy , you both too , just remember , any thing happen , friendship is the priority . " said Mom , " Sure ... " they reply .
 After they leave , Mom went uostair and toke out a box . The box is covered with dust and seal carefully. Mom open up the box carefully and look at the platinum rings.Thise rings lay quietly in the box ...
 The journey to Zac's uncle house took around 2 hours , when they reach in front of the "house" , their jaw almost fell onto the ground , that not an ordinary house , it was a gigantic mansion ! The height of the door is twice the height of Frank ! Just before they notice , the door open slowly and a man coming out .....

-To be continue only if u want the next chapter -

Chapter 2 ( Where are we ? )
The door open slowly , a man walking out form the mansion .
" Nice to meet you , call me Shawn . " said the man and then looking at Zac , " You must be Zac and your are Sue and Frank , come in , I'm waiting for you since this morning . " , " Nice to meet you Mr.Shawn , how you know our name ? I mean of course u know Zac but what about me and Frank ? " said Sue with a slight of suspecting . "Wow , hold on there girl , please come in before I explain all to you ... "
Zac and his friends enter the mansion , the mansion is huge , along the path , there are some weird statue of some kind of creatures and some painting of unknown creatures too.
While they discuss about those statue and painting , Shawn disappear from their sight follow by a glow of light that swallow Zac , Sue and Frank , out of the blue , the mansion become empty and pitch dark ...
" Hello ? Do you hear me ? Wake up youngsters , you all shouldn't be allowed to come in ! Not even sleep in here ! " , Zac and his friends wake up and found themselves lying on the floor , the mansion look same but slight different but they can't tell what wrong...
" Hey kids ! No matter who you are , I has to bring you to the healing chapel , you all look weak .. " the man or known as guard rub his ring and said some kind of spell , then a light shoot out from the ring and form a lion like creature with petal around it. In a flash , the creature grab Zac and his friends and rush toward the healing chapel.
Once they reach the healing chapel , a troop of villagers gather around the entrance of the healing chapel because the last time they meet a outsider was about 30 years ago.
" Oh my ... Guard , call the Scholar , our heroes have make their arrival ! " said the Healer surprisingly , " Yes sir ! " answer the guard , after the guard leave , the villagers started to , Zac and his friends has no idea what is happening , they sit on the bed and look at each other .
They know they share the same thinking, all of these happen in a flash of light , these people here are in weird fashion and the green lion creature jump out from the ring…
A few moment later, a man come in after the guard, the man seem excited and knee down to Zac and his friends follow by the villagers and healer.
“ Welcome our heroes , we have awaiting you for a long time !” , said the Scholar , “ Sir , I think there must be mistake , we don’t know who you are and I don’t think we are the ‘Heroes’ you all talking about…” said Sue , “ I’m sorry if we have got you in fear , please , follow me , I will explain to you.” , “ Wait a minute ! Are you Mr. Shawn ? You both are talking the same dialogue !” said Sue aggressively while Frank and Zac nodded their head. “ Yes , I am , I’m not uncle of whom , I’m the Scholar of this village , please follow me and I will tell you all you wanted to know .” said Scholar , “ Alright then , let’s go …” said Frank.
At the moment , Zac still thinking about why his mother lie to him , why his mother told her to come here , was this all planned by his mother ? No one know the exact answer …
Along their way to the Scholar Hut , they just keep quiet and look like they are thinking of something else.
“ Here we are , my rest place , The Scholar Hut .” said the Scholar. When they step in the hut , they stunned with their sight , the hut is so dusty and messy too… “Oh … Sorry , please forgive me, please stand behind me.” said the Scholar. After that , he toke a ring from his pocket then wear it on, he rub against the ring and said “ With the power of summon ! Show yourself my dear Lucifiend !” This time , a light shoot out just like what the guard did to his ring earlier , but this time not a green lion but a red monster in a tornado! Zac and his friends was shocked and step a few step away. “Lucifiend , can you help me to clean up the hut ?” said the Scholar , without any dragging , the red monster create a small cyclone and move them around the hut , all the dust being blow away and the place is clean and tidy . “ Thank you my friend.” Said the Scholar while pointing the ring at the red monster , the red monster get back into the ring like how he did to come out , with the shoot of light.
“ Please come in .” said the Scholar , “What was that thing ? How did you do that ? It Awesome Man !” said Frank , “That is what I’m going to say , please come in and take a sit.” Frank push sue and Zac in immediately without notice Sue is about to drop her tear, although Sue seem strong and act like a man to them , but she is still a female , she also will feel scare too…
-To be continue if you want more-

Last edited by LwhXD on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added chapteh 2 :D comment below what you thing about , sorry for chapter 2 seem short)
LwhXD
LwhXD
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sorry for broken and simple English Empty Re: Sorry for broken and simple English

Post by Carl Brzycki Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:38 pm

I WANT NEXT CHAPTER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!
Carl Brzycki
Carl Brzycki
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sorry for broken and simple English Empty Re: Sorry for broken and simple English

Post by LwhXD Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Carl Brzycki wrote:I WANT NEXT CHAPTER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Thanks for support , I'll post it this weekend , which mean 2 weeks per chapter 
*In next chapter , we will know the future of a mystery place*
LwhXD
LwhXD
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum